1. Your outfit choices may cause hayfever.
2. The naughtiest thing you have in your fridge is an avocado. It may well go into a homemade face mask.
3. You take photos with people at the very corner of the shot. It is, quite literally, very edgy.
4. You wear your boyfriend’s clothes. And your mum’s clothes. Or actually anyone’s clothes but your own.
5. You’ve got a really niche pet. Like a small bird. Or a rat.
6. Canapes + air = dinner
7. You would consider any one of these a solid investment:
8. Your clothes could also double-up as armour:
9. And you have a tattoo. Of either a small star behind your ear lobe, a music note on your wrist procured after Reading ’08, or initials of a long-lost lover in calligraphy font on your shoulder blade. What happens in Mykonos, stays in Mykonos.